The Authority has offered time management training to managers. The aim of this training is to effectively prepare our managers for efficient project management.
The learning outcomes for the training are:
- To realise that most management tasks and changes that you make are projects, and require to be treated as such
- To learn a systematic approach to planning and controlling projects
- To realise the importance of clearly defined success criteria and agreed constraints at the start of a project
- To discover that critical path analysis and other project techniques are easy to do and useful to apply – in fact, to BELIEVE in them
- To understand financial monitoring, forecasting, and risk
- To practise the techniques and become confident in their use
- To instil a belief that even small projects are worth managing professionally
- To develop personal action plans for implementing improved project management methods.